Terms and Conditions & Competitions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Class FundraisingCompetition Terms and Conditions
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
1. To enter a competition you must be: (a) UK resident; and (b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
2. Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Class Fundraising, Class Fundraising Ltd or any subsidiary of Class Fundraising Ltd.
3. Entries only valid with a Facebook 'Like'.
4. Only one entry per school/organisation.
5. If you want to enter a competition you may enter via Facebook on the applicable page.
6. Sending an e-mail is not proof that we have received your entry. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
7. The winner will be the entrant who is drawn at random from all the likes on our Facebook Page.
8. The closing date is as specified in each competition, and Class Fundraising reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
9. If you win a competition, we will notify you by post and e-mail. The judges’ decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. You can find out who has won a particular competition by sending a stamped addressed envelope, marked with the name of the competition to Class Fundraising Ltd, Vienna Court, Kirkleatham Business Park, Redcar, TS10 5SH
11. By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Class Fundraising may require.
12. The prize will be made by way of a refund of the invoice amount for either tea towels or Christmas cards. All Likes must be made by 1st December 2012
13. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
14. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
15. If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
16. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
17. This competition is being run by Class Fundraising Ltd of Vienna Court, Kirkleatham Business Park, Redcar, TS10 5SH ("Class Fundraising").
19. Class Fundraising reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. Class Fundraising may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.
20. Class Fundraising will endeavour to send prizes within a month of the competition end date but cannot guarantee this delivery time.